Before I post the winners of the Vera Bradely Fundraiser I want to thank EVERYONE for your comments, thoughts, prayers, and donations. It will be because of all of you that we are able to bring our daughter home. We still have a long way to go, but because of you, we are closer.
I also wanted to give a quick update on our LOA. Today is day 124 of our LOA wait. I am convinces we are going to have the all time longest wait for LOA soon. We did find out that our LOA was not received by our agency on Friday which means it will be another couple of weeks before we get it. There is a small sliver of hope that it may still come this week, but not likely. Our agency said that because they asked for it to be rushed it would have been faxed to them last week and since they didn't get it, we probably won't get it until after the Chinese holiday. So, once again we are stuck at a red light waiting. Please continue to pray that we get our LOA soon and that we are able to bring Kalia home before the end of the year. Having Kalia will be at the top of my Christmas list year.
Now for the winners. We used Random.Org to pick the winners. I will contact the winners by e-mail.
1. Buttercup Pattern goes to Carmen S.
2. Purple Punch Pattern goes to Timothy T.
3. Puccine Pattern goes to Laurelle S.
4. Bali Gold Pattern goes to Carmen S.
5. Carnaby Pattern goes to Lyndal M.
6. Make Me Blush Pattern goes to Jason H.
7. Call Me Coral Pattern goes to Carmen S.
8. Medley Tote goes to Connie J.
9. Palm Beach Gardens goes to David P.
10. Day and Night Pattern goes to Brandi T.
11. Loves Me pattern goes to Rebecca D.
Again, THANK YOU to all who have helped us get our daughter home. We are blessed beyond measure.