Sunday, October 24, 2010

Prayers Please

We are headed back to Indy tomorrow for another tissue expansion for Mylee. I am SO not looking forward to it. I am planning on calling the doctor's office on the way to see what other options are available for pain since the vicodin didn't work either.

The kids are out of school tomorrow so Emma and Jaxon are going along for the ride as well as a friend and her little girl. So hopefully that may be a little distraction for Mylee as well.

I am also going to really encourage the doctor to be done. Miss Mylee cannot take much more of these and my heart can't take much more either.

Please pray that Mylee isn't in too much pain tomorrow and that this is the last expansion she has to have or at least one of the last.

5 comments:

Connie J said...

Praying, sweet friend!

Tara Anderson said...

Praying!!!

The Ferrill's said...

Mercy on that poor baby girl! Praying she is comfortable today and that this will be her last one!

living4him5 said...

Praying!!!! Please keep us posted!

Hugs,
Amy <><

Chris said...

Praying....I only jumped onto your blog when you went for the boys. Now could you explain why your daughter is having expansions put in her legs...does she need skin grafting?
Makes me a bit nervous...our son w/ probably need grafting and I'm wondering if the expansions are what they will be looking at.