Sunday, February 13, 2011

365

No, I am not partaking in 365, like I need one more project! $365! That's it, that's all we need to be all we need to be able to send in our I800A! You all are awesome! Because of you, we are once again embarking on a journey. A journey that will unite us with one more child God has hand picked for us. Like every other adoption journey we have been on, we have completely, wholeheartedly, 100% trusted in Him. We have given up complete control (which is not something I like to do), and have had faith with every step that if this is the path we are supposed to be on, He will show us the way.

Last week, when we were doubting whether we were doing the right thing, He showed us that with prayer and faith, anything is possible. We started out with needing $890 and now only need $365! We went from doubting to believing.



Someone asked us the other day how our fundraiser was going. We told them that it was doing well, but that we still needed to raise a little more money. They then asked how much we needed total and Matt and I both kind of chuckled and said "oh, we don't even think about that, we have to take this one step at a time, or it will just get too overwhelming.

My hope was to be able to mail our I-800A today, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen so I am hoping and praying that everything will work out and we will be able to mail it by mid week, or by Friday at the latest. As much as I want to jump on a plane right now and bring Keliah home, I have to remind myself that it is not about my wants and needs at all and that when He is ready for us to be united with our daughter, He will move heaven and earth to get us there. His timing, as always will be perfect.

We have had several people e-mail us to say they can't donate right now but that we are in their prayers and that they are praying we raise the money needed. I just want to say that any and all prayers are just as important if not more. He will hear those prayers and He will answer them, He already is.

No comments: