Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Black and White Wednesday ~ 15 Years


Fifteen years ago today Matt and I said "I do." I remember the day like it was yesterday. We were married in the courthouse by a judge because on March 7 Matt was leaving for basic training and we wanted to get married before he left. I was terrified, but knew we were doing the right thing.

These past years have been filled with laughter, tears, hope, fear, peace, frustration, excitement, disappointment, relief, sadness, anger, relief, forgiveness, anticipation, surprises, optimism, remorse, love, satisfaction, stress, panic, pride, fun, hurt, care, confusion, passion, security, and so much more.

We are by no means a perfect couple (sorry to disappoint). We fight, we make up. We make mistakes, we apologize. We laugh with each other (and sometimes at each other), we cry with each other. We may not always agree with each other, but we always support each other. We are there to listen to each others hopes, fears, and dreams. We are there for the good times, and the bad. We know that no matter what we can count on each other even when we can count on no one else.

Matt is my rock, he is my everything. I cannot imagine my life without him. He has allowed me to grow into the person I am today. He has helped me obtain my dreams. He encourages me like no one else can. He is a wonderful father and works very hard to provide for his family. But above all that, he loves me like no one else does.

In 15 years we have been through a lot. We have lived apart, we have in different states and even a different country. We are soon going to be the parents of 5 kids. Never in a million years did I think I would have 5 kids (who knows, maybe we will add one more). I look forward to the next 15+ years to see what they bring for us. I know that as long as Matt is there beside me to hold my hand and kiss me good night, it can only bring good things.

Happy Anniversary, Matt, I love you more and more each day.

Just to let everyone know, there has been another donation made to the fundraising site so hop on over and check it out.

18 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What a beautiful image of the two of you : )

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your sweet husband!

You might be busy, but I wanted to make sure you got my email earlier this week. I had a few questions about the info you needed. Can you shoot me an email and let me know that you got it? Thanks!

Lisa

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!
It sounds like you have a Marriage! Congratulations for being smart enough to stick with it even when it gets tough.

Also, Congratulations on 5 children so wonderful! I am on my way to find out what all the donation talk is about:)

Tara Anderson said...

Congratulations on 15 blessed years together!!! I LOVE the flashback picture! :)

kerri said...

Happy 15th anniversary, enjoy your special day.

Wanda said...

Awh....Congratulations. What a sweet picture of two love birds.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of you and your "rock." Sweet sweet words too ;)

TanyaLea said...

Awwhh...how cute! Happy 15 years! We celebrated the same back in December. And like you, I cannot imagine anyone else who I'd rather have beside me in the next 15! We are both so very blessed!!

To answer your question, I'm thinking you meant TA and not LOA, as we had that back in January. But our agency suspects we should have our TA in a few weeks, traveling in April. Originally they thought end of March, but our NVC letter took quite awhile to get here, so that set us back a bit. All of our papers are in GZ right now and hopefully our Article 5 will be done and sent up to CC*A soon. I'll keep ya posted! How about you?...where are things? Any word on your TA yet? Is your Article 5 done? Who knows...maybe we'll be in China at the same time!! :)

living4him5 said...

Aw, congratulations!!!! Love the blast from the past picture too!!

BTW..I fixed the link to Adele on my post. Thanks for the heads up!

Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I didn't make it over to your blog yesterday for B&W Wednesday! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary. Here's to many more years together.

Blessings~
Lisa

Connie J said...

Happy Anniversary! May the next 15 be just as sweet!
Blessings~

Adeye said...

Happy, Happy anniversary, friend. May you be blessed with many, many more together!!!!

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Congratulatons! God's blessings.

fatima said...

It is Dr.EBHOSE you can email him if you need assistance in your relationship ebhodaghespell@gmail.com
I promise you your problems are solved immediately. After being in
relationship with him for seven years, he left me, I did everything
can I bring him back behind, but all in vain. He wanted to
for the love I feel for him, begged, but he refused until
explained my problem to someone online and she suggested I should
rather mail a spellcaster that could help me a spell to bring him
back, but I'm the guy who never believed in spells, I had no choice but to
Try it, sent the caster, I said no problem
everything will be fine within three days, my ex come back to me
within three days, the spell was cast and, surprisingly, on the second day,
it was around 4:00 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, he answered the
call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,
he wanted to get back to me, which I love so much. I was so happy and
surprised. Since then, I have made a promise that everyone I know will
never have a relationship problem, which I will refer to the spell
launcher to help. Anyone may need the help of the caster, his
email ebhodaghespell@gmail.com
He also made many spell-like,

(1) want your ex back.
(2) You always have nightmares.
(3) To be promoted in his office
(4) Would you like a child.
(5) Want to be rich.
(6) want to keep your husband / wife to be only yours forever.
(7) the need for financial assistance.
8) Do you want to be in control of that marriage
9) Do you want to be attracted to people
10) Childlessness
11) DO YOU NEED A HUSBAND / WIFE
13) How To Win Your LOTTERY
14) SPELL OF PROMOTION
15) PROTECTION SPELL
16) SPELL OF BUSINESS
17) SPELL WORK WELL
18) cure for any disease / H.I.V.
Contact him today at: ebhodaghespell@gmail.com