Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Forever Family Designs

Forever Family Designs is open for business.



Forever Family Designs is a blog I created to help families who are in the process of adopting. As a been there done that adoptive parent, I know too well how difficult it can be financially. So, to help alleviate some of that burden, and give back to the adoption community, I am doing blog makeovers and donating 100% of the funds to adopting families.

Matt and I have been so blessed by the adoption community and their support in helping us bring home our boys that I wanted to come up with a way to give back and say "thank you." Forever Family Designs is just that. Not only will I get to do something I really enjoy, but I am also helping to make a difference in the life of a child, and the lives of a family.

For complete details of how you can get a blog makeover, please visit my new blog, Forever Family Blog Designs. Oh, don't forget to spread the word by grabbing my button.



1 comment: