Monday, March 21, 2011

Auctions for Keliah

I know I haven't posted much lately, but I can assure you it has been for a good cause. I am working on some more fundraising ideas and have been completely consumed with getting everything together so I can share about it here, with all of you. I am really hoping you all love it.

For now, I just wanted to let everyone know I have several auctions listed on Ebay that will be ending soon and apply the money from those auctions to adoption expenses. You can see the auctions here. There are some really cute outfits on there in sizes ranging from 12 months up to size 10 girls. I have listed the boys things too and they range from sizes 3-7. Everything listed is perfect for spring and summer especially now that spring is in the air (well maybe, we are supposed to get snow again at the end of the week)/

My goal is to start the new fundraiser next week, but for now, here is a sneak peak...

110

Oh, I also wanted to let you know that my dear friend Melissa met her beautiful daughter Cora today in Nanning China. Hop on over to their blog and check out their beautiful newest family member.

3 comments:

TanyaLea said...

Some beautiful fabrics and lots of happy patterns and colors piling up there! ...can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!

Hope all is well. God bless you! <><

OX,
Tanya

Valerie and Jeff said...

Yes, those fabrics are very exciting--beautiful patterns! I can only imagine what you might have in store! Good luck!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

Love all those fabrics! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.
Love ya,
Jen