Sunday, July 17, 2011

WOW, That was fast!

I was completey not expecting for the things I made to sell so quickly, but am so glad they did. I have even taken some custom orders already. Thank you to everyone who purchased and who sent people my way.


3



2


1


I still have this available in a size 2T $25.00
070


This is still available in a size 3/4. $35.00
062

This is the newest addition and is availble as a set in a size 4 for $25.00. These are capri length ruffles and are SO cute. Mylee has this set and is constantly complimented on it. I can do the ruffles without the tank top for $18.00 in any size.

2

Please e-mail at mmyag@comcast.net Remember, all sales go directly into our adoption fund for Keliah Faith.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh how I wish my little girl was still "little"! They are beautiful!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Your stuff is amazing, Mandi! I LOVE your fabric choices! I can't wait to see more of your creations :)

Congrats on Day 43! I know Keliah Faith must be ready to come home!

Vivian said...

Awesome Mandi!!! I would love to order and will do so just as soon as we get a job!
Adahlyn is not a frilly girlie- girl... you know that already, but, she would love something made by "Andrew's" Mama! :)

Blessings and praying for you all!