Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Pictures

This is an update to earlier to day, no, we haven't heard anything on our LOA yet but I have had a couple of people e-mail me and leave comments about the extra little girl in the pictures. We have not added anyone new to our family (yet), she is my niece Riley.

I am finally getting around to posting pictures from Christmas. Rather than try to post individual pictures I just put them all in a slide show. Enjoy!

Oh, and tomorrow marks day 100 of our LOA wait. The average wait is 70 days. On the RQ chart I am second from the top. I honestly did not think we would have to wait this long. I am having to continue to remind myself that although I want Drew home more than anything, ultimately it is not up to me. Patience is definitely something adoption teaches you.

Enjoy the slideshow and please keep those prayer for our LOA coming.



4 comments:

Jean said...

Hi Mandi-
I just can't stop thinking about you and how you waited so long for your LOA. Sometimes there are LOA's that come in the 95-120 day range but not too often. Usually they come around the 60-80 day range. I may be wrong but I just have this feeling inside that you should contact your agency and have them look into it. You probably have already done that but I just had to say that something inside of me says check it out.

Our PA was lost when we were in process for Sarah. It was supposed to come in 6-8 weeks- after 17 weeks it was determined that it was lost( along with 2 others) and Ch*na told us we have approval and should just proceed with our adoption process.

I will check out your Christmas pics!!
Praying for your LOA to come really soon!
Jean

Jean said...

Cute pics! Who is the little in the panda jammies? Have a missed something?

Tara Anderson said...

It looks like your family had a GREAT Christmas!!! I know your favorite "gift" would have been getting your LOA, but keep reminding yourself that God laid out the timeline for Drew's adoption BEFORE the foundation of the world, and He knows it's all going to work out just perfectly! :)

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Cant wait to hear your news soon and I know it will be Gods perfect timing!!

Im still drooling over those necklaces for your fundraiser and I have put one on my wishlist to my hubby for Valentines Day!! :-) I sent him a couple emails to his work and copied him on her site! ha